ARTHRITIS CARE is open for patient care by appointment from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We accept only physician referrals. The time set aside for your visit is very valuable, so our policy is that once the appointment has been made it is considered confirmed. If for any reason you cannot keep that appointment, except an emergency, we require 48 hour notice or a charge will be incurred for the time set aside.
Your Office Visit
We want to make your visit to the office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. We strive to provide you with a relaxed and stress free environment and to keep any waiting time to a minimum.
For our New Patients
There are two methods for scheduling an appointment with our office:
- Your doctors office will call to schedule the appointment, at which time:
- We will fax a referral request form to your doctor.
- When we receive the referral request back from your doctor we will call you and schedule the appointment.
- We will send you a new patient packet for you to fill out, or you can download it here.
- You call and schedule the appointment:
- We will schedule the appointment
- We will fax a referral request form to your doctor
- We will send you a new patient packet for you to fill out or you can download it here.
Note: the new patient packet can also be accessed on our website resources page.
Please return the completed registration forms prior to your visit. They can be mailed, faxed, or dropped off at our office. If you have not been able to complete them in advance, please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early to allow adequate time to complete them in the office.
Please bring your referral with you or confirm that we have received it. Please also bring any medical records needed from your referring doctor.
Always bring an accurate and complete list of your medications, or the medication themselves.
We will often attempt to combine other services with the office visit. Sometimes they must be scheduled separately. These other services include joint and soft tissue procedures, X-rays, DXA scans, Nerve Conduction Tests and laboratory tests.
All office visits include obtaining a history, performing a physical examination, reviewing records and results of studies, discussion of the problem, prescription of medications and other treatments, and coordination of further testing and services.
We require an office visit in order to complete any disability, parking, jury duty, out of work, back to work or any other forms or narrative summaries that either you or your representative may request. There is an administrative fee to cover the cost of this service